The Premier Conference Series for Elite Coaches and Practitioners of Performance Sports
Welcome to The Fast Performance Symposium Series Website!
Fast Performance is proud to offer four annual symposiums for sport coaches, tactical strength and conditioning professionals and performance specialists that will help separate you from your competition. Come learn from the top professionals in Mountains Sports, Lacrosse Coaching and Programming, Tactical Strength and Conditioning and Elite Baseball Training. These events are application only to limit group sizes to provide for a more personal and customized learning experience.
Hosted at our new facility:
4650 Leyden Street
- Dr Ernie Rimer PhD – Director of Sport Science University of Utah
- Stefan Underwood – Director of Continuous Improvement (Internal Education) EXOS
- Jeremy Sheppard PhD- Canadian Sport Institute
- Patrick Borkowski – Director of Human Performance Naval Special Warfare Coronado California
- Kyle Boddy – Founder and CEO Driveline Baseball
- Nate Palin – TSAC*F Tactical Program Manager NSCA Colorado Springs
- Matt Fleekop – Head Strength and Conditioning Specialist – Princeton University Mens Lacrosse
- Jeff Lackie – Head Coach/Trainer USST for Mikaela Shiffrin
- Joel Raether – Managing Partner Fast Performance – Head Trainer/ S+C MLL Colorado Mammoth
- Jason Hirsh – Managing Partner Fast Baseball – MLB New York Yankees/Colorado Rockies
- Jimmy Pritchard – Pritchard Performance – Director of Strength and Conditioning Ski Club Vail
- Trevor Baptiste – Face-off Specialist Premier Lacrosse League – Atlas Lacrosse Club
- Scotty Long – Director of Fast Recovery – Head Athletic Trainer – MLL Colorado Mammoth
- Dr. Michelle Wolcott – Practice Director for CU Sports Medicine in Denver
Separate yourself from your competition
Fast Symposiums are events for sport performance professionals looking to learn, network and collaborate on concepts that provide best possible performance outcomes for athletes, first responders and general population clients.
Events are limited to 30 live attendees to keep the group size intimate to allow for exchanges of ideas and concepts.
The Premier Conference of Elite Professionals for training the Summer and Winter Mountain Sports Athlete
Fast Baseball Symposium
Designed to five the Club, High School, NCAA And Elite Baseball Coaching Professional the Best Performance Advantage for your Athletes and Teams
Fast Lax Symposium
This Symposium is Designed for the Club, High School, NCAA and Pro Coach who wants to Elevate their Lacrosse Teams from the Rest of the League
Tactical and Strength Conditioning
The Summit is Designed to give the Tactical Strength and Conditioning Professional the latest in Research, Information and Techniques for the Tactical Athlete and Teams